Terms and Conditions
for Providers, Sponsors, Agents and Members of Natural Wellness Alliance
This Agreement is between Natural Wellness Alliance (EXISTathon LLC), who is also referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”, and you as our Partner and Customer, who may also be referred to as “partner”, “customer”, “client”, “sponsor”, “provider”, “agent”, “member”, “signer”, “you” or “your”.
1. You authorize Natural Wellness Alliance (EXISTathon LLC), it’s representatives, agents or designees, to consult with institutions, agencies, professional associates, personal and professional references, healthcare and other organizations with which you have been associated and with others, including professional liability insurers or regulatory agencies. You further consent to inspection by us or our designees, of all documents that in our opinion may be material to an evaluation of your professional and/or personal qualifications and competence, for utilization and quality assurance purposes. You authorize all individuals, institutions and entities (past, present and future), including all professional liability insurers you have had or currently have, who have knowledge concerning information requested in this application to release relevant records to Natural Wellness Alliance (EXISTathon LLC) and our designees.
2. You release Natural Wellness Alliance (EXISTathon LLC) and its representatives and designees from liability, for acts performed in good faith in connection with evaluating applications, credentials and qualifications, as well as all individuals and organizations who provide information to Natural Wellness Alliance (EXISTathon LLC) or its designees in good faith and without malice in connection with evaluating your applications and credentials, professional competence, ethics, character and other qualifications.
3. You understand and agree that this agreement is unconditional and non-cancelable unless early termination is provided at the discretion of Natural Wellness Alliance (EXISTathon LLC), which may not be authorized by contracted affiliates. Consideration for early termination must be requested by you in writing and accompanied by all distributed benefit cards and final payment for the balance of contracted fees at least thirty days in advance of requested termination date. You further understand and agree that this contract is for a minimum 12-month term and will automatically renew for successive 12-month terms, unless written notice of intent to terminate is received more than 30 days prior to the date of contracted renewal.
4. You understand and agree that we have the right to substitute or revoke commitments to provide products or services if deemed inappropriate or if other methods of promotion are deemed to be beneficial to the goals of the program. You further understand that the providers of products and services offered under this agreement may change at any time and such changes shall not affect this agreement.
5. You agree to provide us with valid payments for contracted fees and provide any requests to change payment method in writing a minimum of 30 days in advance of payment due or immediately upon notification of an issue. You understand and agree that changes to payment method in excess of once per year may be subject to a processing fee at our discretion and any declined or rejected payments may be assessed a fee up to 10% of the value of the payment. You also agree that a lapse in enrollment is subject to late fees up to 10% of payment value and additional enrollment fee for reinstatement.
6. You agree to release Natural Wellness Alliance (EXISTathon LLC) from liability to sponsors, providers, agents, brokers, partners, professional entities, members or any prospect of the same, for products or services including but not limited to changes, substitutions, defects, effectiveness, quality, satisfaction and other forms of implied or explicit expectation. You understand and agree that we reserve the right to terminate or modify sponsor, provider, agent or member status, fees, promotions and compensation at any time without penalty for future commissions, compensation or other value, and all contracted memberships and documentation of such will remain our property. You further agree to return all documentation including wellness benefit cards to us or designees, upon termination of agreement by us for any reason including but not limited to your failure to pay.
7. Sponsors and Providers will provide our members with agreed upon discounts, promotions and/or other values that will not be offered to non-members of the Natural Wellness Alliance membership benefits. Sponsors and providers further agree that providing the discount to non-members or expired members constitutes reason for termination of partnership with Natural Wellness Alliance if we choose to terminate. Sponsors and providers further agree you may not offer equivalent or greater valued discounts, promotions and/or other values to non-members or members if this Agreement is terminated, and you will be responsible to us for the full annual value of a Natural Wellness Alliance membership for each incidence of invalid discounts, promotions and/or other values provided in these circumstances. Sponsors and Providers must always verify valid membership status and matching name with picture ID of card-holding members and will not participate in any activity which reduces the value or perceived value of our memberships, whether during or after your time as a Sponsor or Provider.
8. You further understand and agree that all information disclosed by Natural Wellness Alliance (EXISTathon LLC) and affiliates must be kept confidential, including but not limited to aspects of business strategy, program structure, networking methods, compensation plans, fees, services, marketing, promotions, operations, proposals, sponsors, partners, providers, affiliates, benefits, members or other information as related to past, present or future plans or activities of Natural Wellness Alliance and EXISTathon LLC. You further agree not to disclose information in whole or part to anyone unless required to do so by law, nor will you compete with a similar product, service or program, duplicate or provide information to assist or enable another to compete or duplicate any aspect of the business or program.
9. You understand and agree that resources are for educational purposes, review and discretion of the participant. You further understand the information, products and services are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any sickness or disease, nor should they be considered a substitute for medical advice. You understand and agree that Natural Wellness Alliance (EXISTathon LLC) and affiliates do not endorse, guarantee or recommend any product, method or service, and it is important for all individuals to consult a qualified medical professional for individual treatment plans.
10. You understand and agree that if any provisions of this agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as full as possible and the unenforceable provisions shall be deemed modified to the limited extend required to permit enforcement of the agreement as a whole. You agree that this contract will be governed under the laws of the State of Michigan, and you consent to the venue of a court in the State of Michigan to resolve any conflict under this contract. An electronic copy of this Agreement shall be as effective as the original when so presented. The person agreeing to these terms represents that he/she has the authority to do so.